Monday, December 16, 2013

Review: Lego 30166 Robin and Redbird Cycle Polybag Set

So going through the booths in the PhLUG meet up netted me this:

Yep couldn't resist.  I plunked down 650 pesos for this polybag.



Went back and forth a couple of times before finally deciding to cop it.  I mean I have a couple of Batman sets already why not add Robin to the mix!


Open it up!




Robin: 

The Robin minifig comes with two facial expressions!  Nice!  With the mostly red coloring it reminds me of Tim Drake's Robin.


Ahhh I've fallen and I can't get up!



Building Redbird:

Batman's gonna kill me!

Oh no!  I have to fix this before Batman gets back!



Finishing up:





One sweet looking Redrobin cycle!  And the Robin minifig is not bad too!  This will look really good beside Batman!

No comments:

Post a Comment