Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Review: Lego 5001621 Han Solo (Hoth)

Whoa!


I went home last night and jumped in glee as this was waiting for me back home:



My friend Kathryn played Santa and decided to send me a couple of Lego polybags:


So I get Lego 5001621 Han Solo (Hoth) and Lego Spring Polybag 40052.  AWESOME!  Someday I will repay this kindness!

The Spring Scene review will have to wait as my girlfriend has already indicated she wants to build it.

Leaving me the Han Solo polybag to play with.  Not a bad deal at all!

Han Solo!



From the head piece we can already see that Han has two faces printed on him

As the polybag indicates I get a whooping 5 pieces!  HAHAH!  But I definitely like this polybag since it gives me access to Hoth Han Solo!


Fast forward to the LONG building process (since i was gleefully staring at what I had in hand).

Here's tha main face print!

Here's the second face print for han with the snow googles....

And for reference here's Empire Strikes Back Hoth Han Solo:


Image from Jedidefender.com

All I need now is the tauntaun Han is riding!

Image from Legowikia.com

Kenny!


So back to Hoth Han:

Here's Han geared up for the fierce winter climate on Hoth:

Or Han Solo doing his best Kenny impression

Kenny!


And here's how he looks like if you use the other face:

Not bad although the facial expression is haha for me :)

In full Kenny mode!



As a Starwars and Lego fan,  I find Hoth Han Solo to be extremely awesome!

The two polybag gift package was EXTREMELY AWESOME!

Now to look for a loose Tauntaun...

(and it creeped up on me, this will be the 50th published post for my lego blog!  YAY ME!  Thanks for reading folks!)









No comments:

Post a Comment